Certified performance measurements: DTE test bench technology
Crest roller test stand MSR 500/3
Confirmation in black and white: With the DTE test bench MSR 500/3, you get the result of the DTE performance refinement at home. From four-wheel drive to sports cars: DTE offers you the latest test bench technology for performance and endurance tests.
The crown roller tester from MAHA is specially tailored to the needs of tuners. Even vehicles with low ground heights can easily be checked on the test bench. In contrast to a conventional double roller system, DTE use a crown roller test bench, which is ideal for sports cars. Due to the low resistance, the tire temperature is kept lower.
High speeds are also possible with endurance tests. In addition to the usual drive values - engine power, torque and tractive effort – driving cycles can also be simulated on this test bench. In addition, the lambda value is monitored during each measurement. So you can be sure that you are on the road with the ideal air-fuel (AFR) mixture and optimally retrieving the potential of your vehicle.
New: tractor test bench now in action
With the new PTO test bench, DTE can also measure the performance of tractors. For the MAHA W500 test stand , a maximum power consumption of up to 650 kW is easily possible.
That’s what the W500 PTO functional and dynamometer can do:
- Measurement of engine power at the PTO shaft
- Measurement of power at constant speed by automatic speed control
- Constant torque power measurement through automatic torque control
- Carrying out a “discrete measurement” in order to approach the following operating states: start speed, final speed with step size and hold time
- Measuring the speed of PTO and engine
- Speed-dependent power dissipation compensation of the eddy current brakes
VDAT Quality standards of the Association of Automobile Tuners
Tested and certified extra power Developed on MAHA dynamometer